The Home of Personal Legacies
The Legacy Site Created For You
A Legacy/Memorial Site Housing The Story of Many Lives
- This website is a place to locate the Personal Portraits of many people including friends and family on legacy sites, It is also a good place to add your own story, life portrait and personal journey in a legacy site of your own.
- At this exclusive address, anyone can offer up his or her own life story as a personal legacy in the form of a legacy portrait or self portrait; painted as they please to contain only that which they choose to share with family and friends – as their life continues and their legacy keeps growing.
- It is a website on which to locate the story of people who may be of interest to us to learn more about their lives, interests and achievements. These can include friends, family, colleagues, personal acquaintances and even neighbors; or people of note or celebrity such as sports figures and stars of stage, screen and TV.
- On individual legacy sites, located by using the use of the [Search Box] above, are fascinating personal Legacy Portraits containing stories, videos, photos, milestones and connections to lots of folks.
- Personal Legacy portraits on the Internet Cloud are also a place to link with the social media connections of people you know or know something about in order to get closer to them.
- Each Personal Legacy portrait site has an ‘Admin’ responsible for its content – usually the person himself or herself – who selects what is of social interest and value to others to include in their Personal Legacy portrait or life story,
- These ‘about me’ personal legacies present and portray individuals and their story in the manner they ‘choose to be seen’ by others from a personal, social, spiritual, artistic or other perspective. Basically they are saying: “Here world, here is who I really am and this is my story”!
- This website is not intended to hold the granular details of people’s life stories. Instead it is a place for individuals to characterize themselves in their own way including to the extent they choose some of the more colorful, eventful and playful experiences of their lives to share with others.
- Each site can have some pages open to the general public and others that are secured by a password to limit access to family and friends
To see what a Personal Legacy can look like click on [Example] on the Menu above or any one of the Featured Sites on the right hand column of this page such as Marilyn Monroe.
To learn how to connect your story with the present on the Internet and also setup a link into the future, click on [Connect] or [Legacy] or [Socialize] on the Menu at the top of the page.
To contact us with your questions and requests click on [Contact] and send us an email.
If you are considering a Legacy Portrait of your own click on [Join Us].