Here Is The Life of A Golfer Example
Hi this is Francis, welcome to my Legacy Memorial Site
A Self Portrait Located Permanently On The Internet Cloud!
Displaying who I am, in words and pictures of my life, as my self portrait to remind you of me. This is my legacy that reflects my personal story by means of a handful of highlights of my life. This, my profile, is intended to portray who I was and what I experienced in the adventures and joys of a life well lived..
Here are some highlights of my Life’s Journey you may wish to recall about me:
- I adventured through a small town childhood in the coal mining district of Castle Gate, Utah.
- During these years my dad Bonofacio invested in real estate in the booming city of San Francisco.
- After a deadly mining accident in Utah my family moved on to a more exciting life in San Francisco and a new world in the big metro for me.
- My School years were full of fun and adventure, best of all I made a handful of lifelong friendships.
- Soon thereafter I married Ruth my High School girlfriend and we raised Ardith my spirited daughter and Kenneth.
- During World War II I worked as a steel construction riveter on US Navy Liberty Ships bound for the war.
- Later on I worked my way through the family real estate and construction business and then moved on to become a real estate broker.
- Ruth and I with the children lived the early years of our marriage in San Francisco proper.
- As the children grew and we could afford it we bought a new house in Burlingame, CA 20 miles away.
- My friend Walter Shuback and I opened a real estate office in San Francisco and ran it to considerable success for many years.
- I had the honor and distinction of being named to the San Francisco Board of Realty on which I served.
- I played golf for over seventy years, including two fabulous golf outings in Scotland with my son-in-law Leo Willner.
- I made holes in one here and there and played at Pebble Beach and all over with many buddies, for most of these years I was a solid fourteen handicap golfer and excellent chipper and putter.
- My dear wife Ruth and I traveled the world including Europe especially Italy, and Asia stopping in Japan, Hong Kong and Thailand
- A year after Ruth passed away I left Burlingame for Santa Cruz and lived and traveled to Europe, Canada and elsewhere with much joy with my daughter Ardith and her husband Leo – all told for 7 years.
- I spent the last five years of my life in the company and home of a Ms. Evelyn Clarke as her dance partner and travelling companion.
- My later years were focused on family, social affairs, golf, the SF Giants and SF 49rs plus going to the gym and enjoying lots of leisure.
- My granddaughter Julie has given me much joy and been a source of hope in the future of my family.
- Brian Vignati, my grandson, has made me very proud by becoming a successful RN, serving the public in the ICU with distinction.
- Through all these years I kept my faith in America, its people and its promise. Through all its many trials I remained to friends, family and country Semper Fidelus: ‘always faithful’.
To go back to the main example of a Legacy Portrait