Living a life of contentment and joy
Hi, I’m Tom Jones – Welcome to My Personal Legacy High Up In The Cloud!
Here Are A Some Highlights Of My Story To Share With You:
Who I am and the words and pictures of my life are my artistic self portrait of the person I became as a result of the many adventures and experiences I shared with you and others. They reflect my personal story in the form of a personal legacy via a limited number of glimpses into my past that form a sort of collage of my life – as seen through my eyes. As such, when taken all together, they paint the picture of who I am and how I got to be this way.
- I managed to survive a rocky childhood and move on to a great life with my family.
- My School years were a mix bag as I was shy, yet I managed to start several lifelong friendships.
- My newspaper delivery route offered very little in pay but I learned a whole lot about people.
- Somehow I worked my way through college and became a respectable attorney in private practice.
- My greatest achievement is that I married the girl of my dreams and we had three lovely children.
- As I worked on the business papers, divorces and lawsuits of many people over the years I became more grateful for my own life and its many blessings.
- I participated in some community affairs and contributed as best I could to the poor and unfortunate.
- Its is true that I made a Hole In One at Pebble Beach last year, golfed in Scotland twice and went to the Masters.
- Participating in the PTA for a better school program at our junior high was real interesting.
- Working on the church fund raiser the last five years was a trial by fire for me, which had an okay impact.
- I wrote a pamphlet on good local government for the Judicial Review Board which got a bit of attention.
- Most pleasing of all, I saw my children graduate from college without going broke and then witnessed them starting family lives of their own.
- It seems to me that the world was always changing faster than I could either understand or absorb what was going on before the next technology, or next war, or next economic or political event overcame me. Yet it all turned out okay.
- Kept my faith in America, its people and its promise through all its many trials, and remained always faithful.
To get an even better idea of what a Legacy Portrait or Self Portrait might look like for you, take a look at one of the Featured Sites listed on the right hand side of this page such as the one of Marilyn Monroe!